11.1.12

 

Electronic Village Online 2012: Digitools with Purpose


This year I decided to register in the 'mother' session "Becoming a Webhead" but also decided to participate in Digitools with purpose in the classroom.

As part of assignments for week one, I created an introduction of myself using animoto and then transferred it to Youtube. The free account of Animoto only let's you make 30 second videos. But if you request an account for educators, they give you a free trial pro account for a year :-)

Here it is:


Labels: ,


Comments:
I love your Animoto, Berta, my Color Twin! It's beautiful. The song is beautiful, too; I have never heard it before. The photos are great. Did you visit your son in Australia? Wasn't that the Sydney Opera House I saw? and I was delighted to see myself counted among your friends....
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Cambridge Dictionaries Online